COMMUNITY CALENDAR GUIDELINES
Purpose: The City of Tucker Community Calendar will be the vehicle of communication for events and volunteer opportunities within the City of Tucker.
Who may create an event?
- All Community Groups and Organizations serving the Tucker Area.
- All schools; public, private and charter, within the boundaries of the City of Tucker.
- All religious organizations of all denominations within the boundaries of the City of Tucker.
- Non-profits and approved community events.
What may be posted?
- Any event that is open to the whole community held within the City boundaries.
- Any organization’s board meeting that is open to the public and serves the community of Tucker.
- Volunteer opportunities to benefit a Tucker organization and/or held within City boundaries.
- Please limit the number of events to two per week.
- All events will be posted after review by City staff. Staff reserves the right to reject any events that do not fit with the spirit of the Community Calendar (i.e. for-profit activities, yard sales, etc.)
What may NOT be posted?
- Any regularly scheduled, weekly gatherings.
When posting an event include: Date, time, venue, link to more information and contact e-mail.